ROOFerral Partner Program - Rules & Benefits
- A $100 referral reward will be paid in the form of a gift card to Amazon, Wal-Mart or Target to existing customers for a referral having a contract value of $5,000 or greater.
- There is no limit to the amount participants can earn.
- Rewards are paid out on a monthly basis.
- Official start date for the Sherriff-Goslin Referral Partner Program™ is April 22nd, 2013. All referrals made prior to this date are ineligible for ROOFerral Partner Rewards.
- To participate in the program you must be an existing customer.
- An existing customer is defined as any person who has:
- previously purchased and had a Sherriff-Goslin roof installed.
- owns a home that has had a Sherriff-Goslin roof installed.
- Existing customers may only refer those who are not current customers.
- The Official Referral Form must be presented to a Sherriff-Goslin representative at the time of estimate unless the quote was set up online via the referrer's email notification.
- Customers who wish to participate can do so:
- by invitation via email, or by calling the home office to request that a Referral Partner form be mailed or emailed to them.
- Create a Referral Partner account and receive a Referral Partner ID.
- All referrals, whether online or via printed forms, will be coded with this numeric ID.
- Generate a referral for every person you want to refer and either email or print the referral and send to the referee.
- A Referral Reward form will expire 60 days from requested date.
- Sherriff-Goslin will pay Referrer Rewards on a monthly basis based on the following criteria:
- The roof application has been installed and paid for or
- 30 days after completion on financed jobs.
- The Referral Reward will be mailed to the registered address on file.
- Customers cannot refer themselves.
- Sherriff-Goslin employees and their relatives do not qualify.
- Sherriff-Goslin reserves right to cancel or change promotion at any time.
- Sherriff-Goslin is not affiliated with Amazon, Wal-Mart, or Target in anyway.
Denial for Delinquency:
- Sherriff-Goslin reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who currently is or whom has ever been delinquent in payment to Sherriff-Goslin.
Rooferral Program Participation