Rooferral Partner Program™ – Terms & Conditions
- A $100 referral reward will be paid in the form of a gift card to existing customers for a referral having a contract value of $5,000 or greater.
- There is no limit to the amount participants can earn.
- Rewards are paid out on a monthly basis.
- Official start date for the Sherriff-Goslin Referral Partner Program™ is April 22nd, 2013. All referrals made prior to this date are ineligible for ROOFerral Partner Rewards.
- To participate in the program you must be an existing customer.
- An existing customer is defined as any person who has:
- previously purchased and had a Sherriff-Goslin roof installed.
- owns a home that has had a Sherriff-Goslin roof installed.
- Existing customers may only refer those who are not current customers.
- The online referral form must be submitted to Sherriff-Goslin prior to the provision of an estimate.
- Customers who wish to participate can do so:
- by online submission, or by calling the home office to request that a referral form be mailed or emailed to them.
- Submit an online referral for every person you want to refer.
- Sherriff-Goslin will pay referrers on a monthly basis based on the following criteria:
- The roof application has been installed and paid for or
- 30 days after completion on financed jobs.
- The Referral Reward will be mailed to the registered address on file.
- Customers cannot refer themselves.
- The Referral Reward cannot be claimed retroactively on roofs that have already been purchased.
- Sherriff-Goslin employees and their relatives do not qualify.
- Sherriff-Goslin reserves right to cancel or change promotion at any time.
Denial for Delinquency:
- Sherriff-Goslin reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who currently is or whom has ever been delinquent in payment to Sherriff-Goslin.